Star Bakery will be getting festive this December and appearing at our FIRST Christmas event at Rufford Abbey in Nottinghamshire.
I am sooo excited to have a stall there this year, I love Rufford and this time of the year is very special at the grounds with lots to do for the little ones while you shop! Here is a detailed extract from the events programme.
Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th December CHRISTMAS AURORA GIFT MARKET
11am - 6.30pm
Christmas is almost here, so forget the stress of the High Street and enjoy a leisurely browse for that special gift as traders from 50 stalls tempt you with a variety of handmade quality craft goods. Then, as darkness approaches, the market will be bathed in light as all 50 stalls will be illuminated to enhance your shopping experience and complement the Aurora Christmas lighting extravaganza. The market is held in the coach house courtyard against the backdrop of Rufford Abbey.
I hope you can make it along to visit us and say hello. We will be selling:
- Handmade seasonal themed cupcakes and larger Christmas fruit cakes
- Hand decorated sugar cookies in all shapes and sizes
- Gingerbread cookies (like the ones above!)
- Edible Christmas tree decorations to hang on your tree
- Cake/cookie mix gift jars for the baker in your life
- Boxed cake truffles
- Handmade cake themed cards from the lovely Sarah Dawes